Broken-up after a long relationship, failed in exam, divorced, lost job – any of this can be a reason good enough to spark those “I should end my life” kinda thoughts. These are the times when our patience and mental strength is put to test. Depression may sound a routine word to you, but it can cause all sorts of troubles including anxiety, restlessness, and if go worse it may lead to trauma or even nervous breakdown. Being happy is a state of mind that can be controlled with proper efforts. With proper therapy, medication and diet, depression can be checked and treated.
2. Food rich in Vitamin E, such as nuts, wheat germ and vegetable oil, is also considered as good in treating depression.
3. Food containing beta-carotene like peaches, pumpkin, spinach, sweet potato, broccoli and carrots must be taken.
4. Intake of “smart” carbs such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes is recommended.
5. Non-vegetarians are on a safer side since consumption of chicken, tuna and turkey add spice to life thereby reducing depression to a large extent.
1. Follow a routine:- Plan your schedule such that it keeps you busy and occupied always.
2. Set your aims and objectives:- Striving to achieve the positive goals will keep you energetic.
3. Have a sound sleep.
4. Keep yourself fit and fine with walk and exercise.
5. Enhance your hobby whether it is cooking, dancing, singing or painting.
6. Try having fun. Go for outing with friends, relatives and see the world outside. It is simply beautiful. Just think god has given one life. Enjoy to the fullest!!!