Monday 9 February 2015

Valentine’s Day Food Ideas

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I've Nothing to Say,
But I love You :)
Happy Valentine’s Day pals! How are you doing? Here I have s’more Valentine’s day ideas for food.
Heart Shape Cutlets(Vegetable/Fish Cutlets) - Fish cutlets are my favorite. Minced fish with garlic, ginger, green chillies and spices of your choice is a great combo. For my vegan friends, vegetable and corn cutlets is a great option. I love pairing cutlet with my favorite Cheese and beer dip. Cutlets with wine is a great combo. You can either deep-fry or simply bake this recipe, if you are a fitness freak. Another method is, shallow fry the fish and then bake it such that the inner portion is fully cooked. Enjoy the hearty treat.
Heart Shape Pizza (Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza) - Enjoy the hot cheese, fresh from oven pizza in juz 15 minutes. What can be a better quick and easy treat than this? All you needa do is spread pizza sauce on pizza crust. Top it with pepperoni, seasoning and Mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. If you are crazy about pepperoni, don’t hesitate adding more, as I do. Bake the classic crust for 15 minutes. Don't forget to use pizza base with heart shape.
Mini Heart Pies (Cottage Cheese and Ricotta Cheese Pies) - I have something for my vegetarian pals also. A heart shape cookie cutter makes great mini pies. You just need to roll the dough, cut heart shapes, add in the stuffing of stir-fried spinach, with spices of your choice and ricotta cheese. Incase if you are vegan, add tofu instead of cheese or simply vegan cheese. These can be prepared in advance. You just need to make it more crispy before serving. Enjoy with your favorite dip/sauce.
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment