1. Kale smoothie - Hope you liked my blog Crispy Kale Chips. So lemme start with the kale smoothie treat as well, coz I simply love it. Kale is known as the queen of greens. It helps in lowering cholesterol level and of course reducing weight. It makes a great smoothie too, lets see how.
1 cup kale,
½ inch ginger,
handful of cilantro,
½ cup coconut water,
1 scoop protein powder,
1 cup pure drinking water.
Method - Blend all ingredients for the refreshing smoothie.
2. Spirulina Smoothie - Cut down your fat with this unique smoothie. Spirulina is an algae, but can be consumed by animals and human beings, infact it’s very beneficial. It is rich in protein and boosts up immune system, regulates cholesterol and controls blood pressure.
½ cup blueberries,
½ cup almond milk,
1 teaspoon spirulina,
1 cup pure drinking water,
1 scoop vanilla protein powder.
Method - Blend all ingredients and enjoy this unique smoothie.
3. Belly Soother - As the name indicates, if you really wanna have a flat and sexy belly, go for this heavenly drink. Tummy can be treated by healthy dose of probiotics that is found in tangy kefir.
1 cup papaya,
1 tablespoon raw honey,
2 tablespoon lime juice,
1 cup coconut kefir or coconut milk.
Method - Blend all ingredients and enjoy the coconuty drink.
4. Strawberry Goji Smoothie - Beat the scorching summer with this smoothie. Natural goji berries is not only advantageous in reducing weight but have overall health benefits also. Goji berries is also used in making herbal tea, wine and medicines. It promotes longevity.
1 frozen banana,
3 tablespoon Goji berries,
1 cup of coconut kefir water,
¼ cup frozen strawberries blueberries.
Method - Blend all ingredients together, relieve yourself from summer and also reduce weith with this tasty and healthy drink.
5. Fat Flush Smoothie - If you desire to have a flat belly, this ultra-cleansing smoothies is must for breakfast. Bit spicy due to garlic but it’s an absolute tangy treat. The results will keep asking you for more and more of it.
2 garlic cloves,
3 medium carrots,
1 medium red beet,
large handful of parsley.
Method - Blend all ingredients. Stained if desired. Have a pulpy treat for better results. Enjoy!