Friday 24 October 2014

Happy Halloween with Pumpkin Chickpeas Fritters

It’s Halloween, it’s party time. I’m not gonna spend too much time in the kitchen, are you? I had guests in the evening yesterday. Luckily, I had leftover boiled chickpeas from the dinner, the night before. Since Halloween is approaching I’m trying out different pumpkin recipes, so I had canned pumpkin available as well. Rest all the ingredients are integral part of any kitchen. So I prepared quick and easy Pumpkin Chickpeas Fritters. My guests loved it, and so will yours. I have decided that this would be one of my appetizers on The Halloween Party. Hope you liked my blog previous blog, Halloween food ideas
Pumpkin Chickpeas Fritters
Ingredients:-
1 beaten Egg,
Olive Oil to fry,
Salt as required,
1½ cups Pumpkin,
1 teaspoon Cayenne,
2 cloves minced Garlic,
2 chopped kale leaves,
1 teaspoon Lemon juice,
Breadcrumbs as required,
1 cup cooked Chickpeas,
1 teaspoon smoked Paprika,
cup toasted Sesame seeds,
2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar.
Preparation Method:-
  1. Add chickpeas, pumpkin, egg, apple cider vinegar, garlic, kale, sesame seeds, smoked paprika, cayenne, half of the bread crumbs and salt to the blender. Blend until smooth. 
     
  2. Form 6 patties. Coat in breadcrumbs. Fry in a pan, turning once, till golden brown on each side.
  3. Garnish with Italian seasoning. Serve with your favorite dip!
Enjoy the Halloween Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment